Wednesday, May 20, 2009

'THE SECRET'

Went to the prostho viva today,
spent half hour sitting in front of the 3 interviewer,
answering a lot of things that i am not really sure,

whatever...
i don't know how to describe the feeling at that moment,
the scene is just like the one i had faced half year ago because of the stupid fault,
same doctors and same place,
but the time i had crying,
and today i am smiling...

i start believe and understand the philosophy in 'THE SECRET' now,
read this book during my first sem holiday,
the time after the case happen to me,
i had fall down once on the way i am running,

because of that,
i become the 'high profile' student in the department,
that's why i have to strive more than the others to be survive,

i am holding the philosophy in my mind in this past half year,
to finish all my requirements

and the 'secret' is real,
as i did it in the end,
which me and you thought it is impossible in the beginning....




No comments:

Post a Comment