Wednesday, December 31, 2014

happy new year

it is a brand new year 2015.times flies,well,just the time to refresh back my 2014.
2014, is the year when i made a big change in my life (of course not getting married)
,its the year when i decided to leave the comfort zone of my goverment job and leave the lovely state that i stayed for almost 4 years ,penang.the place where it is not belong to me but gave me the most laugh and tears in my memories of my life.
Jan 2014,i started my new life in this busy and hassle city,kuala lumpur.the decision to leave the stable goverment job and join private practice was not an easy task.i was struggling for almost one whole year in 2013 to make the decision(ok ,libra girl is always hard to make decision) .what makes me decided in the end and suddenly? perhaps i did explained it for many times but conclusion i will make is timing is the important factor.
year 2014, since i join private practice, my days are kind of packed since i work 6days a week.i took leave to go home almost at least once a month,i took leave for my japan trip in march ,leave for cambodia volunteer trip in july , family gathering trip in september and also study leave for my dental inplant anf orthodontic courses.it was a meaningful and entich year where i finally know what i am doing and no more lost as in few years back.
the year 2014,i came back to kl,and gathers back with most of my university mates which i knew them for almost 10years.we separated since after uni and got posted in all different state  in malaysia and in the end ,almost all of us back to kl again.i did met some new friends in year 2014 however nowadays,i know what kind of friends i would want.i am glad that i met these easy come easy go friends ,which also gave me a short sweet memories in the cameron and perhentian trip this year.perhaps it was a short ungorgettable episodes to enrich my life.
apart from friends,
even though i made the decision to quit the goverment job and give up on my dreams to get the acholarship to further study in overseas,i never regret on the decision i made.at least untill now i am still happy with my decision . perhaps my life now is bit boring compared to penang life,but at least i am not wasting my life and i did learn to appreciate everythings i have .
year 2015,hopefully it will be a more colorful year to go.hope everyone is doing well and healthy.pray for a peaceful and lovely year ahead!